At the beginning of the year, in honor of Tele Vue’s 40th year, we asked you to tag your social media images taken with or taken of Tele Vue equipment with the hashtag #televue40. You did so and there are too many images to highlight them all, but we’ll bring you a few at a time though these blog posts.
Last spring we were wowed by the great Tele Vue TV-60 birding and nature images that Mark Kilner was posting on Flickr.
We asked him why he choose that scope and his response turned into a blog post (see our May blog post: Tele Vue is for the Birds).
Yes, a telephoto lens can be used for landscapes. Just click this image to see all the details.
Mark has continued to take exemplary images with the TV-60 throughout our 40th anniversary year. This includes news-worthy photos like this menacing funnel cloud in the countryside.
At first glance the following pair of photos appear to be a “before-and-after” set. But they were actually taken about a month apart over the summer.
- Instagram #televue40 images collection
- Twitter #televue40 image collection
- Flickr #televue40 image collection
- Mark’s Photostream on flickr
- Blog post: Tele Vue is for the Birds (5/2/17)
- Blog post: Tele Vue TV-60 is Not Just for the Birds (10/6/17)
- TV-60 on Tele Vue website (mobile site)
- BirdScope.com: Homepage for Birding-Oriented Tele Vue Scopes
Did you observe, sketch, or image with Tele Vue gear? We’ll like your social media post on that if you tag it #televue and the gear used. Example:
#televue #tv85 #ethos #jupiter
Do you want your Tele Vue images re-posted on Tele Vue Optics’ Social Media accounts? Use this hashtag for consideration: